What SAA Is Not
SAA is NOT place to swap ideas on stuttering cures that are not mind-based, such as:
- Mechanical devices
- Alcoholic drinks
- Breathing methods that make one sound like a robot
- Elongation of words that drive listeners away
- SAA is NOT a place to challenge the reality of self-cures, but, rather, to learn how PWSS’s self-cured.
SAA is NOT a place to complain about the problems that stuttering creates.
SAA is not a social hangout. Facebook and many blogs serve those purposes admirably. SAA is not such a place.
“SAA does NOT debate whether there is or is not a cure. SAA’s Coaches are living proof that there are ways to stop stuttering and the appearance of speech disabilities in general. They are here to help others achieve the same goal. SAA’s Coaches are NOT debaters. They simply wish to help others stop embarrassing themselves by their speech or the want of it. If you do not believe that a stopping the appearance of speech disabilities is possible, SAA is NOT the place for you. There are many online forums where you can air your views. SAA is not that place.
“SAA’s Coaches do not debate the many varied therapies. There well may be (and SAA hopes that there are) other therapies that work and will lead to the elimination of the appearance of speech disabilities. SAA’s Coaches are NOT doctors or speech therapists of any kind. Like the ex-alcoholics who help alcoholics every day at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings around the world, SAA’s Coaches, rather, are simply PWS who have stopped stuttering to the point that strangers no longer identify them as stutterers or as those with other speech disabilities, and they want to share their methods with you at no cost to you. SAA’s Coaches will make no attempt to prove to you or to anyone that SAA’s Coaches are “right” or “have the only answer”. They only explain how they improved their speech. If you wish to debate therapies, again, SAA is NOT the place for you. There are many forums online where you can engage in those debates to your heart’s content.
What Then Is SAA?
- A place to work on mind-based methods of stopping stuttering.
- A place to learn to apply the methods in Lee’s book
- A place to heal the “the whole person”
- A place to help PWS take back their lives
- A place to help PWS convert stuttering into a blessing
- A place to read the Success Stories of those who have successfully stopped stuttering.
- A place to ask questions of PWSS
- A place to find methods and coaches to help you eliminate your speech disabilities