Speech Anxiety Anonymous (SAA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2017 by a handful of people who stopped stuttering (PWSS), by using the methods explained in “Stuttering & Anxiety Self-Cures”, the Amazon-book by Lee G. Lovett. Lee published that book in 2016 and his 2nd Edition in 2017 (which is now available in English, French, Chinese and Hindi); the 3rd Edition (which is twice as long as the 2nd) should be available on Amazon in early 2019. He has now been found by some 5,000 people who stutter or suffer other forms of speech anxiety (PWS) from five continents, and he communicates with 1,000+ of them via email, Skype, Messenger, Twitter, etc., and he Skype-coaches 20-40 PWS a week. 90% (of those who have used those methods and who received Skype-coaching, no charge) have stopped stuttering in 12 Skypes on average. See Success Stories for details. These people who stopped stuttering (PWSS) decided to form SAA and offer free coaching to PWS, and, as others eliminate their speech disabilities, add those willing as Coaches to help yet other PWS, at no charge.
SAA’s Advisory Board
Founders of SAA:
- Lee G. Lovett, Initial Founder & Chairperson
- Josh Zello, Chairperson, Texas Chapter
- Zhenhua “Johnson” Sun, Chairperson, Chinese Chapter
- Jason Ewing, Chairperson, Kentucky Chapter
- Ricky Singh, Chairperson, New Delhi Chapter
- Gopes Niraula, Chairperson, Nepal Chapter
- Prathusha Ravi, Chairperson, Mumbai Chapter
- Matthew OMalley, Chairperson, Florida Chapter
(Co-Founder, Facebook’s Stuttering Community)
Advisory Board includes: All Founders and All Coaches plus:
- Paul Brocklehurst, Ph.D., Experimental Psychologist, Speech Researcher, Author
- Rob Lunan, Certified Hypnotist
- Richard Parent, Translator
- Ruth Mead, author of Speech Is a River
Coaches of SAA: SAA’s Coaches are shown on the Home Page and their battles with stuttering are delineated in “Case Histories.” Includes all Founders.
Technical Team: Richard Hawke, Production Manager; Taylor Lovett, Website Creator/Manager; David Blacquier, PC Hardware/Software; Pat Caton, Apple Device/Software Manager; and Christian Bernard, Internet Communications.
Translators: Chinese: Zhenhua “Johnson” Sun; Hindi: Ankit Singh; French: Richard Parent