Speech Anxiety Anonymous (SAA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2017 by a handful of self-cured stutterers, who had used the methods explained in “Stuttering & Anxiety Self-Cures”, the Amazon-book by Lee G. Lovett. Since Lee published that book in 2016, he has been found by over 3,000 people who stutter (PWS) from five continents, and he has been communicating with 100+ and Skyping with 20-40 a week. 90% (of those who have used those methods and who received Skype-coaching, no charge) have self-cured in 8 to 12 Skypes. These people who eliminated most or virtually all stuttering (PWSC) decided to form SAA and offer free coaching to PWS, and, as others self-cure, add them as coaches to help yet other PWS.
SAA’s Advisory Board
Founders of SAA:
- Lee G. Lovett, Initial Founder & Chairperson
- Josh Zello, Chairperson, Texas Chapter
- Zhenhua “Johnson” Sun, Chairperson, Chinese Chapter
- Jason Ewing, Chairperson, Kentucky Chapter
- Ricky Singh, Chairperson, New Delhi Chapter
- Gopes Niraula, Chairperson, Nepal Chapter
- Prathusha Ravi, Chairperson, Mumbai Chapter
- Matthew OMalley, Chairperson, Florida Chapter
Coaches of SAA:
SAA’s Coaches are shown on the Home Page and their battles with stuttering are delineated in “Self-Cures.” Includes all Founders.
Advisory Board includes:
- All Founders.
- All Coaches.
- Rob Lunan, Certified Hypnotist
- Richard Parent, Translator
- Ruth Mead, author of Speech Is a River