Speech Anxiety Anonymous (SAA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2017 by a handful of people who stopped stuttering (PWSS), who had used the methods explained in “Stuttering & Anxiety Self-Cures”, the Amazon-book by Lee G. Lovett. Since Lee published that book in 2016 and his 2nd Edition of it (which is now available in English, French, Chinese and Hindi), he has been found by some 4,000 people who stutter or suffer other forms of speech anxiety (PWS) from five continents, and he has been communicating with several hundred of them and Skyping with 20-40 a week. 90% (of those who have used those methods and who received Skype-coaching, no charge) have stopped stuttering in 8 to 12 Skypes. See Success Stories for details. These people who eliminated most or virtually all stuttering (PWSS) decided to form SAA and offer free coaching to PWS, and, as others eliminate their speech disabilities, add those willing as coaches to help yet other PWS.
SAA’s Advisory Board
Founders of SAA:
- Lee G. Lovett, Initial Founder & Chairperson
- Josh Zello, Chairperson, Texas Chapter
- Zhenhua “Johnson” Sun, Chairperson, Chinese Chapter
- Jason Ewing, Chairperson, Kentucky Chapter
- Ricky Singh, Chairperson, New Delhi Chapter
- Gopes Niraula, Chairperson, Nepal Chapter
- Prathusha Ravi, Chairperson, Mumbai Chapter
- Matthew OMalley, Chairperson, Florida Chapter
Advisory Board includes: All Founders and All Coaches plus:
- Rob Lunan, Certified Hypnotist
- Richard Parent, Translator
- Ruth Mead, author of Speech Is a River
Coaches of SAA: SAA’s Coaches are shown on the Home Page and their battles with stuttering are delineated in “Case Histories.” Includes all Founders.
Technical Team: Richard Hawke, Production Manager; Taylor Lovett, Website Creator/Manager; David Blacquier, PC Hardware/Software; Pat Caton, Apple Device/Software Manager; and Christian Bernard, Internet Communications.
Translators: Chinese: Zhenhua “Johnson” Sun; Hindi: Ankit Singh; French: Richard Parent